Coastal Risk’s customized asset vulnerability assessments arm companies with precise knowledge of operational and enterprise risks to offices, plants, and equipment from flooding and weather events.
Obtaining the best data available about current and long-term impacts from flooding is the first step toward smart risk management, business continuity planning and capital decision-making.
Enter an address to order your customized flood analysis
Coastal Risk stands ready to introduce you to our environmental and engineering partners who can show you a range of cost-effective products and solutions to reduce or prevent future risk to buildings and properties.
FLOOD AND CLIMATE RISK ASSESSMENT™
- High Resolution (up to 1 sq. meter) Maps of Tidal and Storm Surge Flooding
- Official Flood / Wind Zones and Building Elevation Requirements
- Hurricane Storm Surge Maximum Heights and Strike Probability
- Number of Tidal Flood Days by Year
- Heavy Rainfall Flooding Risks (Low, Med, High)
- One-on-one Consultation with Our Scientific Experts
- Flood Protection & Prevention Solutions with Our Strategic Partners
MULTI-FAMILY UNITS & COMMERCIAL
Our assessment of flood risk for an individual property or multiple locations adds to your due diligence risk management. We can also introduce you to our strategic partners for flood protection and adaptation products.
Click to view sample report