Is Fear of Flooding Slowing The Market Down?
From heavy rainfall, regular tidal flooding and periodic King Tides, storm surges, ground water inundation, and rising sea levels, flooding is a stark reality and it’s getting worse every year.
Extreme weather and river flooding also are major threats for inland properties.
You can enhance your listing and marketing positions armed with our ‘green-yellow-red’ risk ratings for any property.
Individual properties, even those in a FEMA flood zone, don’t face equal risk. Coastal Risk identifies flood and climate risk of specific properties.
“In my experience, a flood assessment report from Coastal Risk helps to educate my sellers and buyers about the risks of flooding. In some cases it helps to increase the sales price of a waterfront home. I use www.floodscores.com reports before I list or show a coastal home to any one of my customers.”
– Cynthia McGuire, Realtor
Flood And Climate Risk Assessment™
Multi-Family Units & Commercial
Starting at $499
Our assessment of flood risk for an individual property or multiple locations adds to your due diligence risk management. We can also introduce you to our strategic partners for flood protection and adaptation products. Email us today to create your business/commercial package.
- High Resolution (up to 1 sq. meter) Maps of Tidal and Storm Surge Flooding
- Official Flood / Wind Zones and Building Elevation Requirements
- Hurricane Storm Surge Maximum Heights and Strike Probability
- Number of Tidal Flood Days by Year
- Heavy Rainfall Flooding Risks (Low, Med, High)
- One-on-one Consultation with Our Scientific Experts
- Flood Protection & Prevention Solutions with Our Strategic Partners
- Vulnerability to natural hazards such as earthquakes, wildfires, tornados and tsunamis
Looking at More Than One Property? Not a Problem.
Get Climate Ready and Storm Safe. Coastal Risk’s analysis of coastal and inland flood risks makes your investment process thorough and informed.
A ‘top-line’ summary of the flood risk for multiple properties (sample chart to the right) is available before ordering our detailed Flood and Climate Risk Assessment™ for a single selected address.